You’ve had a big year and now it’s time to relax and unwind. Nestled in the Grampians National Park, Halls Gap, is the perfect place for families and friends to kick back and reconnect with nature.
Our delightful, fully renovated cottage is in the heart of Halls Gap and backs right onto the Grampians National Park. The cottage sleeps 8 people - three bedrooms, 2 with queen beds and the third room has 3 bunk beds.
Our Gift to You
We are currently running a Christmas School Holiday Special.
Book your Holiday accommodation this School Holidays (current availability is from 9th January onwards) AND receive a 20% discount off the base accommodation price.
There’s only a couple of conditions, you MUST make your booking before the 19th December and the 20% discount does not apply for the Australia Day weekend.
If you’ve never been to the region before, here are some activities and things to do on your Grampians escape:
Halls Gap Township
- Eat at award winning restaurants (our favourite is the Kookaburra)
- Visit the Art Galleries
- Treat yourself to an ice-cream (oh yes, it’s worth it!)
- Take a stroll around the Halls Gap township – check out the footy oval - every chance you’ll see a kangaroo
- Try out mini-golf at the Grampians Adventure Golf
- Have a hit of tennis
- Take a dip in the public swimming pool (clean and well maintained)
- Bring your bikes and ride along the family friendly bike tracks that meander through town
Grampians National Park
- Visit the Halls Gap Zoo
- Take a scenic drive through the national park
- Bush walking - we suggest you head to the Grampians Visitor Information Centre to get some maps to allow you to explore the park
In The Region
- Enjoy the breathtaking sunrises and sunsets from many vantage points
- Sample the local produce the region has on offer
- Visit the wineries in the region including Great Western
- Throw in the fishing rod and try your luck in one of the many lakes or waterways
- Discover aboriginal culture
For those wanting an adventure, the Grampians is a great base for some of the world’s best abseiling and rock climbing, mountain biking and cycling.
- Enjoy evening drinks on the back deck
- Throw a snag on the BBQ
- Take an afternoon nap in air conditioned comfort
- Relax under the shade of the gum trees
- Cook up a treat in our well equipped kitchen
- Take a stroll along the fire access track (20m past the backyard) through the sites and sounds of the great Australian bush and into Halls Gap Township for an ice-cream
You won’t regret taking a well deserved break to the Grampians.
Plan Your Escape Now
Remember, to enjoy 20% off your accommodation during the School Holidays, make your booking before the 19th December, 2014.
For more details about Serenity Private Rental Accommodation, Halls Gap, and to check availability click here.
*20% offer available until sold out.