Things to do in Torquay, Surf Coast
- Meander along the beach or for a longer walk, explore the Surf Coast Walk. There’s also a great, family friendly short walk that you can take from Serenity Torquay accommodation.
- The region is ideal for road cycling and near by Anglesea has mountain bike trails for beginners through to experts.
- From your Torquay Accommodation, take the kids for a walk or bike ride along the esplanade to enjoy a seafood platter at the Front Beach Café or an icecream at Frenchy’s just across the road. There’s lot’s to do in Torquay with kids.
- Drive the length of the 242km Great Ocean Road to the world famous 12 Apostles at Port Campbell. This Australian National Heritage listed road, that over 3000 returned soldiers built, is Australia’s most famous coastal drive for good reason, the views are spectacular!
- Watch the skill of the surfers at the world famous Bells Beach particularly at Easter time during the Rip Curl Pro surfing competition.
- Famous for the surf shops at Surf City Plaza including Rip Curl, Quicksilver and Billabong, (many have discount factory outlets) there are also a few hidden treasures when it comes to shopping in Torquay.
- Take a stroll to Point Danger. Thousands flock to Point Danger on 25th April each year for an emotional ANZAC Day Dawn Service.
- A game of golf perhaps? Torquay boasts a range of world class golf courses.
- Take a swim in the ocean. You can swim all the way along Whites beach and Fisherman’s beach and there is a patrolled beach on the Torquay surf beach and at Cosy Corner during the summer months.
- Simply relax by the sea!
Website and contents copyright © Serenity Accommodation 2014. Site created by Peak Multimedia.